60 Days Free Trial Diets and Weight loss Products

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

5 Easy Tips for Weight Loss

I don't know about you, but I have struggled with my weight my entire life. I lived everyday day of my life knowing that I don't look or feel like I should. I was finally able to tackle my weight, and I am providing you with a few tips to set you on your way as well.


Tip 1: Portions, Portions, Portions


Portions are very important if you are trying to lose weight. Try to have one serving of meat (about the size of the palm or your hand) and two or three servings of vegetables. And remember, you do not always have to clean your plate. Leftovers are great for a small midday snack.


Tip 2: Eat 5 Servings of Fruits and Vegetables Every Day


Fruits and vegetables are full of beneficial fibers, vitamins and antioxidants. They fill you up faster than any other food. They are also low in calories, which is an all around good thing.


Tip 3: Never, Ever Skip Meals


Eating small frequent meals help to balance how many calories you take in throughout the day and it also keeps your blood sugar level balanced. Instead of eating 3 big meals, try to eat 5 - 6 smaller meals throughout the day.


Tip 4: Don't Be Too Restrictive


Everyone has their favorite treats. Simply allow yourself a little indulgence here and there, but watch out for how much and how often. Having a little treat every once in a while can be rewarding to your weight loss experience.


Tip 5: Exercise (Damn, I Knew There Was a Catch!!)


Most experts recommend between 30 - 60 minutes of physical activity every day to stay healthy. It doesn't have to be anything strenuous; a good brisk walk around the block or a track for a half hour or more is fine. Also try adding weight exercises at least twice a week. This will help burn some of the unwanted calories.


For More Related Topics Blog: Water Helps Weight Loss

No comments:

Post a Comment